A yellow Monoethylene Glycol (MEG) with Organic Acid Technology (OAT) antifreeze and coolant, which exceeds most of the European and International quality standards.
Suitable for use in petrol and diesel engines (including Hybrids), and will provide all year round protection. This product does not contain nitrates, amines, phosphates, borates, silicates and other mineral additives (NAP free)
Alpine Antifreeze Yellow Concentrate
Note : This Product is Imported from United Kingdom
MEETS THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE FOLLOWING OEM SPECIFICATIONS:
- VW Group Inc. (VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Porsche, Lamborghini, Bugatti) TL 774F (G12+), TL 774D (G12)
- Renault 41-01-001
- Mercedes-Benz MB 325.3
- Volvo VCS
- General Motors GM 6277M
FEATURES & BENEFITS :
- Excellent heat transfer characteristics provides outstanding engine cooling and component longevity.
- Lowers the freezing point of water to allow the engine to operate and protects against frost formation in cold conditions/climates.
- Wide variety of applications due corrosion protection for multi metal and alloy materials, and compatibility with rubber and plastic materials commonly found in modern cooling systems.
- Increased service life over conventional MEG products.
- Alpine Yellow will provide protection for up to 5 years.
MEETS INTERNATIONAL QUALITY STANDARDS:
BS 6580: 2010 (UK), AFNOR NF R15-601 (France), AS 2108 (Australia), ASTM D4985 (USA), ASTM D4656 (USA), ASTM D3306 (USA), CUNA NC 956-16 (Italy), FVV Heft R443 (Germany),
SAE J 1034 (USA), NATO S-759, UNE 26361-88 (Spain)