Fully synthetic, Mid SAPS, Premium OEM approved engine oil formulated using the latest technology. For use in petrol, diesel and hybrid engines. Recommended for applications requiring a C5 0w20 viscosity, designed for Volkswagen Audi Group (VAG) including Bentley, Seat, Skoda and Porsche.
XF Premium C5 VW 0w20 Engine Oil
Note : This Product is Imported from United Kingdom
- ACEA C5
- VW 508 00 / 509 00 (Approved)
- Porsche C20
Fully Synthetic, Mid SAPS, Premium OEM approved engine oil formulated using the latest technology. For use in petrol, diesel and hybrid engines.
Millers Oils XF Premium is a range of fully synthetic engine oils featuring Dynamic Fluid Technology (DFT), specially designed to focus on maximising fuel economy whilst minimising engine wear. Dynamic Fluid Technology (DFT) is the unique, superior lubrication technology developed and blended by Millers Oils.
ABOUT DYNAMIC FLUID TECHNOLOGY(DFT)
- Provides enhanced low temperature flow when cold starting, instantly protecting the vital components of the engine from the very start of every journey
- Maximises viscosity stability at high temperatures, which reduces engine wear giving superior protection for components including pistons, rings, timing chain, bearings and valve lifters
- Specifically engineered to enhance engine cleanliness, delivering improved fuel economy, reduced emissions and extended service drain capability
- Complements and utilises latest mid SAPS technology, protecting after treatment systems such as particulate filters, Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) and AdBlue delivering ultimate soot control and environmental protection
- Delivers outstanding instant protection under hot and cold temperatures, whilst simultaneously reducing fuel consumption and lowering exhaust emissions
- Specifically formulated for use in all hybrid systems including self-charging hybrid electric vehicles (HEV) and plug in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEV)